Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween my dear readers. It's been a while, but I'm happy to say that Self Aware - Revenge of the Fallen (Book 2) was two months ahead of schedule - so I decided to release it on Halloween! (How appropriate! The timing couldn't have been better - it was just last week Negan introduced his bat to the world on the show The Walking Dead. No spoilers here - but the new season is upon us and I hope it's making your mouth water for zombies. If so - you're in luck - Stephanie and Britney are back and sassier than ever. It's taken me two years to finish that book and i'm glad that it's now available on Amazon.com. I love my books, just as much as you enjoy reading it. Although with every ending, comes a new beginning and my next book is going to take us into space, set in this day and age - in an action/thriller called The First Ones There. I'm really excited to start writing it and my goal is to have it done by Christmas next year. (Wish me luck!) As always - thank you for supporting my dream of writing and thank you for giving me your precious time by reading my words. I really hope you enjoy my latest work... it was a labor of love. :-)

#TheWaitIsOver

Steven W.

No comments:

Post a Comment