Thursday, December 18, 2014

Happy Holidays! Lots Of Good News To Report!

First things first (but not necessarily in that order) ~ With this being the holiday season, (and with you guys celebrating all kinds of different things wherever you are in the world) -

I want to say to you and your family - Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (and whatever else you celebrate around this time of year.) I am so appreciative of all of you and I'm glad you enjoy reading my books. It is a labor of love and I love hearing from all of you. You guys are awesome and without you, I wouldn't be here today writing. Thanks!
  


NEWS:
On December 7th, my best friend and I got engaged while on a cruise in the Pacific Ocean :-)

No word yet on when the big day is, but we're excited!

BOOK NEWS:

The beta-readers of my new book Self-Aware LOVED it and I'm happy to report that it's in the hands of editors to make sure it's as perfect as can be. I'm expecting the book back by December 24th (Christmas eve) and I'm going to launch it Christmas day (Dec 25th) on Amazon. It will be available on the Kindle Unlimited, KDP, and KOLL - world wide, with free promotions too - but not sure when the free week will be. Those who buy it Christmas day will have the Limited-Edition Nighttime Cover for only one day as seen below:
It will be exclusive for 90 days to Amazon, but after March 25th, 2015 I will release it on my website and on Smashwords, Google Play, Itunes, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, etc. I'm also working on the audio book that I will read and voice-act the different characters. This book will also be available for print-on-demand (POD) so if you love the feel of a book in your hands - you'll have this option too.

Depending on sales, reviews, etc. I will decide if I'm going to work on Anica Storm (Book 2) or Self-Aware (Book 2) throughout the 2015 year.

My goal for the new year is to finish writing my book a lot faster, with the same level of quality. This book came short of just under two years to make. (Keep in mind this is also balancing a full time job, a relationship, friendships, etc.) ~ It's doable, so my hopes are to get the next book done by Christmas!

So lots to look forward to! I hope you guys have a safe and happy holidays and a wonderful new year! Here's hoping 2015 will be a better year for all. I'll talk to you again after the new year!  :-D

Steven W.
www.steven-wolff.com

QUESTION OF THE DAY:  Which would you rather see come out? A new Anica Storm book or another Self-Aware book? Leave your creative or interesting comments in the comment section below. Don't forget to bookmark this link and if you've read my books - please take one minute to leave a review. Every review matters! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment