Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Autumn is around the corner... and you know what that means!

It's been a busy summer for me. I've done a few Author Take Over events and had a blast! Attended a lot of Summer BBQ's and get together's, attended a very beautiful lesbian wedding and this past labor day, celebrated the end of Summer (even though it's not official until the 21st of this month).

With September being here, it also means my deadline for my new book is fast approaching. Everyday this month, as best I can, I'm going to be writing/polishing my book so that the final copy can go to the editors to glance over before giving me their thumbs up or thumbs down.

Once the book is edited, it will be formatted first for Kindle and will be released on the Kindle Unlimited Program - so many people can gain access to this book early on, thus helping the reviews. This will go on for approximately three months, taking it through October, November & December in which I will be working on reading and recording my voice for the Audible - audio book version of Self-Aware (A Zombie Series with a Fresh Twist!) for those of you who love listening on the go!

After January, I will be releasing the book through Smashwords who will distribute it to Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Apple and I will also upload it to the Google Play store!

As you can see... there's lots to do, and this is just one book. I've still got to market the book via social media (Twitter, Facebook, G+, etc.) in hopes it goes viral. I've poured my heart into this book, on so many levels to give you the reader, the best experience, best story and best adventure possible. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't forget that you help make my dream of being a writer a reality. Writers need readers, and readers need writers. That's an awesome combination and I can't wait to show you next month what I've been working on for the last year.

Until then,
Stay crunchy... even in milk.  ;-)

Steven W.  

No comments:

Post a Comment