Tuesday, December 27, 2016

2016... what a year it's been.

I think it's safe to say that 2016 has been a year we will never forget (unless you're so sick of it and never want to think of it again.) As I write this, I received word that Carrie Fisher has passed away from complications with her heart attack. Of course George Michael was just taken a few days ago as well.

2016 also brought an election year many people won't forget and a political upset (or victory depending on who you were rooting for.) We've lost a lot of wonderful people this year, and I've even lost several people close to me - both friends and family.

The one thing I'm proud of - is getting my book Self Aware 2 - Revenge of the Fallen completed several months ahead of schedule. I'm also glad to see people are enjoying it better than the first book. That's always a compliment when people have to wait a year or so to continue the story - and it was even more satisfying than the first.

With 2016 coming to a close - 2017 will soon be here. With it - another year of who knows what. Our attitude and outlook will determine if it will be positive or negative. While we can't change somethings around us, we do have the power to control our behavior. I think we need to approach 2017 with an open mind, avoid the negativity as best possible, and help others from the littlest of things, to the greatest of things.

Life does go on, and we will get through this. Things end - and with it - comes sadness. But things begin again - and with it, comes happiness. Be happy and let's make 2017 a much better year together.

Also, thanks for reading my words and being my fans.
Sincerely,
Steven Wolff 

No comments:

Post a Comment