Monday, March 23, 2020

#TogetherAtHome

Hello dear readers and viewers, It's been a while since I last posted. Not only have I lost my mom, I've also lost my father right before Christmas - 2019. On top of that, at the beginning of the year, I've moved into a house - so I've been busy trying to make it a home. Throw on top of that the covid-19 virus and well... it's been chaotic. I haven't been writing as much as I'd like to and I've been trying to launch my youtube channel www.youtube.com/authorstevenwolff so yours truly has been swamped. I hope you and your family are hanging in there. Please do your part - stay physically apart but socially together online. I'll try to focus on getting more content out while being at home. I'll post more later but for now, keep your chin up. We will get through this together.

Steven W.

No comments:

Post a Comment