Tuesday, March 15, 2016

So many books to write - So little time!

Hey everyone - I'm still here and I'm still writing. I've been busy with being a full time student, but things should ease up soon. I'm excited about this book idea I'm working on - it's a modern day "race to space" kind of action/thriller. I wish I could tell you, but if I do, someone will steal the idea and make it theirs. Believe it or not, people do that. What I can say is that it has to do with racing to outer space and the clocks-a-tickin'  :-)

Self Aware 2 is slowly coming along. I'm sorry I missed the December deadline, but the book is still in progress. Book sales for the first book has been discouraging - even though it's in the zombie genre and The Walking Dead is at an all time high. Some say that that market is saturated and people aren't interested in reading zombie fiction. I don't know. Self Aware 2 - regardless of sales, or lack of interest, etc. is still going to be written and published because I have a story to tell. I also haven't forgotten all you Anica Storm fans either. She and Marcel start off the second book (Anica Storm & The Dream Crystal) sitting on top of a Were-Spider, ready to go over a cliff.

So that's it for me. Lots of books to write and lots of stories to tell. If you're a fan - I would love to hear from you. Until then - I'll see you in my books.

Steven Wolff

No comments:

Post a Comment